This Month's Tip:
You Have Enough to Worry About.
Let Diecrafters Ease Your Mind.
If high anxiety is a state that you are all too familiar with, perhaps it is time to unload some of that stress. "What?" you say, "Relax? Put my feet up?" Well, maybe not quite, but Diecrafters can reduce the hassles associated with producing high-impact, creative endeavors. Let us count the ways in which each and every Diecrafters employee works to make your job easier:
1. Bright, Bold New Ideas. Are you in a rut with that corporate brochure? Need a mailer that really grabs their attention? Our creative team will team with you to inject energy into your next project.
2. Planning for Success. Translating your imaginative concepts into practicable reality does not just happen by itself. Let us help you pull the puzzle pieces together and map out a strategy for getting the entire job done - before you start it.
3. Quick Turnarounds. Sometimes you just have to hold up that job to make sure your client is on board. Diecrafters' commitment to making you look good helps to ensure that your project is completed on time anyway.
4. Rush Jobs. Oops, your client forgot to order those embossed portfolios for the corporate seminar, which is in two days. And by the way, they need to be foil-stamped. To whom do you turn to bail you out? Diecrafters, of course.
5. Consistent Quality. Count on us again and again to do the job well and to do the job right. It is a subtle but important distinction that we take care to make and to accomplish. Our clients say, "Thank you for your collective creative input and patience in helping to make this an 'I love it' piece!" And, "Thanks Diecrafters! You guys are doing a great job for us!"
The Diecrafters Advantage
From conception to completion, Diecrafters' goal is to make it easy for you to produce projects that pop and solutions that succeed. To do that, we offer a wide range of finishing services, including die cutting, foil stamping, embossing, mounting, specialty folding and gluing, kit packaging, and more. We appreciate the confidence that our customers have placed in us and we delight in saying, "Put your work in the good hands of Diecrafters, and relax!"
To download a
printable version of this communication, please click the following link:
2004 Helpful Tip: Let Diecrafters Ease Your Mind .pdf File
If you do not
have Adobe Acrobat reader, please click to following link to download the